1. Protecting your information
The Personal Customer Information you provide for service inquiry, and the Personal Customer Information you provide (including your payment information) to create and access a Programount.com account and to make purchases from Programount.com (whether or not you use a Programount.com account), are secured using industry standard e-commerce security technology such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. We use this SSL technology to prevent such information from being intercepted and read as it is transmitted over the Internet. The encrypted data goes to a secure site where your information is stored on restricted-access computers located at restricted-access locations.
2. Unique E-mail, Password, and Security Answer for Account AccessWhen you create an account, we secure your Personal Customer Information in the following manner:
- We cross check an e-mail address with the submitted password to validate access to any customer account.
- We cross check a response generated by Microsoft Authenticator on your smart phone to validate access to any customer account.
- We do not allow any e-mail address to access more than one account. When a new account is created, we require you to submit an e-mail address that is not associated with an existing account.
- We require you to select a security question and input a security answer which you can use to access your account in the event you forget your password. We encourage you to use a password and a security answer that is not easily determinable (e.g., don't use your name or street name). Keep your password and security answer secure; do not share it with anyone. The password and security answer are the "keys" to your account; anyone who gets these "keys" can, along with your e-mail address, gain access to your account.
- The first time you use your account, we require that you enter an account activation code that we email to the email address that you provided.
- If you forget your password, to gain access to your account you will need to know your security answer and have access to your e-mail account. On the Customer Login Page click on the "Have you forgotten your password?" link and then type in the e-mail address of the account you would like to open. A message will be sent to your e-mail address with instructions on how to access your account and change your password.
- If you want to change your password, security answer or other account information, simply log into your account and follow the instructions on the page headed "My Account".
3. Placing an Order Without an Account
If you place an order at Programount.com, PacificDVDs.com, or OnlineBusinessPro.net without an account, you will need to contact us via email to obtain order detail information by order number.
4. Remember to sign out
To further prevent unauthorized access to your account, remember that, after you login in, you should log out once you have (i) completed your transaction, (i) completed managing your account, or (iii) decided to step away from your computer. Anyone who accesses your computer after you have logged in but before you have either logged out or your session has timed-out can access your account.
5. Safe Shopping Guarantee
Under federal law, a credit card issuer cannot make you liable for charges in excess of $50.00 that result
from the unauthorized use of your credit card. There are similar federal laws that relate to debit cards.
Exceptions do apply, and you will have to comply with the rules of your credit card or debit card issuer,
so please contact your card issuer for further details.
If a credit card or debit card issuer assesses you a fee because of the unauthorized use of your credit card or debit card on our site, Programount Inc. will reimburse you for such amount up to $50.00. Please contact us for details.
7. Changes to Security Policy
This security policy was last changed on December 26, 2022. Programount Inc. reserves the right to modify or amend
this policy at any time by posting the revised Security Policy on our site. The changes will only affect the
information we collect after the effective date of the change to our Security Policy unless we clearly express
The changes made in this December 26, 2022 version affects all information we have collected prior to this date.