1. The information we collectWhen you use the Programount.com website, we receive and collect certain information. The information that we receive and collect depends on what you do when you visit Programount.com.
Automatically collected information: Some information is automatically received and sometimes collected from you when you visit the Programount.com site. We receive and collect the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site. We use this information to monitor the usage of our site. All of the information we automatically capture provides us with the ability to enhance our customers' search and shopping experiences and to determine aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
Information you actively submit to Programount.com: Unless you make a service inquiry or a purchase from our website, we neither require nor collect "Personal Customer Information" -- your name, email address, billing address, shipping address(es), phone number and credit card information. You can browse the Programount.com site and take as much time as you want to review our products and services without having to submit such Personal Customer Information. In the following instances, however, we do need you to actively submit Personal Customer Information: when you want to (i) make an inquiry about obtaining services from Programount Inc.; or (ii) maintaining a service account or service accounts with Programount Inc. for any of the services provided by Programount Inc.
- Make an Inquiry about Obtaining Services from Programount Inc. To make an inquiry about obtaining a service or services from Programount Inc., we require that you provide us with the following Personal Customer Information: your name, your email address, and your phone number.
- Maintaining a Service Account or Service Accounts with Programount Inc. If you have a Service Account or Service Accounts with Programount Inc., we will store your Personal Customer Information that is necessary to maintaining the service or services that we provide to you.
2. How we use and share Personal Customer InformationProgramount Inc. shares Personal Customer Information that we collect as follows:
- Shipping service companies and order fulfillment service companies. When we ship your order, we provide Personal Customer Information that is necessary for order delivery to shipping service companies. These third parties do not have the right to use the Personal Customer Information beyond what is necessary to deliver orders to you. They are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of the Personal Customer Information and are restricted from using such information in any way not expressly authorized by Programount Inc. If you have aquired our e-commerce services and you have designated third party order fulfillment service companies, we will provide Personal Customer Information that is necessary for order fulfillment to such third party order fulfillment service companies. These third parties do not have the right to use the Personal Customer Information beyond what is necessary to fulfill orders for you. They are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of the Personal Customer Information and are restricted from using such information in any way not expressly authorized by Programount Inc.
- Credit card companies. Credit card transactions are handled by a third-party financial institution and their vendors, which receive the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions.
- Law enforcement investigations. Programount Inc. may release Personal Customer Information when we believe, in our good judgment, that such release is reasonably necessary to comply with law, enforce or apply the terms of any of our policies or user agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Programount Inc., our users, or others.
3. Communications from Programount Inc.
If you are a Programount Inc. customer, you may receive the following communications from Programount.com: Communications related to transaction, account and website maintenance activities. By creating a Programount.com account or making a purchase without a Programount.com account, you may receive communications from us relating to: order confirmations; order updates; order problems; beginning of new service; service updates; service problems; service termination; important website information and material changes to site policies and account management procedures.
4. Underage customers
Our products and services are marketed for purchase by adults or with the consent of adults. Programount Inc. requires a credit card or a PayPal account that has been authorized for use to complete purchases on our site.
5. Linking to third-party web sites
When you click on links and banners on our site that take you to third-party web sites, you will be subject to the third parties' privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, Programount Inc. cannot be responsible for the actions of any third-party web sites. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement of any and every site you visit, whether you are linking from our site or browsing on your own.
7. Questions or comments